The answer is simple: Quality products, workmanship, warranty, and people who take pride in what they do
- Made in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, Inclusive Design Hospitality signature line is built using some of the best materials available and exceed industry standards
- 30 years of frame building experience
- Frames constructed out of Canadian Kiln dried hardwood birch
- Ultra cell fr foam rated 2lbs and up
- Foam blocks wrapped in 8oz fiber to prevent upholstery wear
- Spring systems evenly distributed, and placed tightly together to with stand heavy wear
- For firmer seating, strapping is used
- Springs and strapping covered in Dacron (prevents foam from pushing through)
- 8 gage springs on seat, 11 gage on back
- All joints are corner blocked, screwed, glued, and stapled.
- Commercial grade upholstery fabrics, abrasion rating 100,000 + double rub count ensure a long life.
Warranty (under normal commercial use):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Foam: 5 years
- Upholstery: 1 year manufacture warranty
- Under normal commercial use our recommended upholstery fabrics have lasted between 5-10 years.
- The photo below was taken in the V.I.P. area of Level ll night club 2 years after the furniture had been placed. Even after 2 years of heavy commercial use in the club this furniture still looks new. Please click on image to expand.